The MISSION of RCASD is to provide the individualized services, information, and support needed to positively enhance the independence,
productivity, and integration of persons with autism spectrum disorders into the community.
3 Core Services:
Information and Referral
Education and Training
What RCASD Has to Offer:
- Lending Library on Autism Spectrum Disorders (software, books, etc)
- Advocacy for Autism Services
- Internet/Computer Access for Families
- Toll-free Phone Line for Information and Support
- Ongoing Support from other family-members who share the unique understanding of caring for a loved one with autism.
- RCASD Website
- Workshops and Trainings on Autism Related Topics
- Annual Autism Awareness Walk
|< Prev||Next >|